SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, April 23, 2013

RESCUE

My name Jesus (Yeshua) means savior.  Many in this world do not think they need a savior.  They feel like they are sufficient in themselves to accomplish their own will and to daily do their own thing.  Such people are deceived.  They do not realize that without Me they can do nothing.  They are unable to even take their next breath without Me.

I came to rescue those who know that they are dying and drowning in their own sins.  I told My disciples that I did not come for those who are well.  I came for those who are sick.  Those who think they are well, however, have not understood the true condition of their own hearts.

The truth is that everyone on earth needs Me.  I am life itself.  I created life and I sustain life on earth.
I came to rescue man from self.  When sin entered the world through the disobedience of Adam and Eve, self was enthroned in every heart and the fruit of selfish living is sin and death.  Thank Me today for rescuing you from your worst enemy - your selfish, sinful being.  Because you have received Me as your Savior, I have rescued you from the self-life to life eternal in Me.  I now am your life.

MATTHEW 9:12-13; COLOSSIANS 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment