SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, September 2, 2010

SOUNDS

I made the seasons for your enjoyment. I know how you look forward to the fall of the year when the sounds of summer cease and a quiet, stillness blankets the earth. Allow Me today to still your soul and spirit. I speak with a still, quiet voice and you will only hear as you wait quietly in My presence. Few take time to do this. It is in those quiet moments that you can hear Me sing to you. I do rejoice over you with singing and it delights Me when you are quiet enough to tune into My songs.

There are so many sounds during the day that compete with My voice. Even when I lived on Earth when there was no radio or TV, the sounds of the noisy crowds sought to drown out My Father's voice. This is why I had to take time apart to commune with Him.

I know there is no way that you can completely tune out the various sounds you encounter daily, but train yourself to take moments apart with Me during the day. It is in those moments that you will hear My songs over you and I also can hear the melodies in your heart to Me. It thrills Me to hear your songs of praise.

ZEPHANIAH 3:17; ISAIAH 23:16; EPHESIANS 5:19

No comments:

Post a Comment