SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

POSITIONS

During your lifetime you may experience the following positions - slipping, sliding and gliding. I know this seems strange to you, but let Me explain. You will avoid slipping off the path I have prepared for you daily if you will every morning slip into My arms. I know you cannot see Me, but allow Me to minister to you and give you a good morning hug when you spend time with Me in My presence. Trust the day to Me and know that I will support you throughout the day.
The awareness of My presence with you will keep you on track.

Avoid sliding downward. You backslide when you return to old patterns of thinking and behavior. Allow My Spirit to lead you moment by moment and you will avoid backsliding. As you follow His lead, He will help you glide through the day.

Bind hindering spirits in My blood and tell them to go where I will deal with them. The enemy would love to block your path. However, when you know with assurance the position I have purchased for you, you will have victory over the enemy. You are seated with Me above all those demonic spirits that would seek to hinder you.

Allow My Spirit today to cause you to soar above all hindrances. Keep your mind centered upon Me throughout this day and you will be able accomplish all that I have for you to do today.

EPHESIANS 2:6

No comments:

Post a Comment