SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, September 18, 2010

ATONEMENT

All over the world today My Jewish brothers and sisters are observing the "Day of Atonement." This is a holy day to be observed for all generations. It is a day to confess your sins and to break curses and vows.

For you it is a day of rejoicing because you received My blood sacrifice for your sins. When I died on the tree, My shed blood provided more than just a covering for your sins. When you believed in your heart that I died for your sins, was raised from the dead, and now sit on the right hand of My Father, you received forgiveness for your sins - past, present, and future. I removed your sins and I remember them no more.

You can rejoice because you know with full assurance that your name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life. Father accepted My perfect sacrifice, and My shed blood purchased the great joy of being made righteous in My Father's eyes. You now can be one with Me and My Father. Remember to pray today for all those who do not yet know Me as their Lord and Savior. Pray that they will read what I did for them in Isaiah 53. I am unveiling the eyes of many Jewish people today, and they will know Me as their Messiah.

LEVITICUS 17:11; ISAIAH 53; ROMANS 10:8-10

No comments:

Post a Comment