SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

AGREEMENT

Agreement is so very important as you labor in My Kingdom on earth. I said to My disciples that if two are agreed as touching anything and ask it of My Father in My name, He will do it. Of course, there are conditions that must be met for this kingdom principle to work. The two who agree in prayer must make sure that when they are praying that they have forgiven all everything. Forgiveness and faith are two ingredients that produce effective prayer.

I also said that where two or three are gathered in My name, I will be there. Every day you have an opportunity to agree in prayer with another believer. Take a few moments daily to do this, and you will be amazed at the results.

The reason why two agreed in prayer is so powerful is that My love flows between you and your prayer partner. As you make your requests known to Me, the flow of My perfect love between two believers will always put the enemies of My kingdom to flight. My love is the most powerful weapon against the evil one. When someone gives you a prayer request, take time at that very moment to agree in prayer for that request.

MATTHEW 18:19-20; MARK 11:25;

No comments:

Post a Comment