SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, September 27, 2010

LATTER RAIN

Pray for the latter rain that will precede My coming again. The prophet Zechariah wrote, "Ask the Lord for rain in the time of the latter rain" (Zechariah 10:1). James compared believers to farmers who wait patiently for the former and latter rain. I exhort you today to be patient and establish your heart for My return.

This is a time when you must intercede for the lost. My Spirit is moving quickly in these last days to gather this last great harvest. However, He needs your cooperation. Your intercession will bring forth a great harvest. Cry out for the lost. Pray for more laborers who will take My good news to those who have never heard.

This is not a time to be slack in your spiritual disciplines of prayer and Bible study. There is much work to do. Keep working in the fields and establish your heart in Me. There will be much trembling and shaking of the Earth in the days ahead, but do not be shaken in your belief.
Be patient. It is with patience that you are able to receive all I have promised you. Establish yourself in My Word because My Word will be your sustenance in the days ahead.

For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, and do not return there, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater,

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it (Isaiah 55:10-11).

JOEL 2:23-28, 2 PETER 1:4; HOSEA 6:3

No comments:

Post a Comment