SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, June 22, 2020

INSPIRATION

This virus crisis has changed the routines of life for many.  The daily jobs, shopping, appointments, are not the same as in the past.  During this time when there have been so many changes in your life, you hunger for inspiration. 

When you looked up this word, "inspiration,"you discovered that it is very appropriate for these days you are experiencing.  The first definition is to draw breath to fill the lungs.  Those who have been hospitalized with the virus are having difficulty drawing breath. Pray for them.

Another definition for inspiration is a divine influence upon human beings.  My Word was inspired by My Holy Spirit. As you read My Word, ask My Holy Spirit to help lead you to the truths that will divinely influence you and then pass those truths to others who desperately need inspiration.

JOHN 16:13


No comments:

Post a Comment