SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, June 2, 2020

GUARDIANS

You are facing a world of turmoil, but remember I promised that in the world you would have tribulation.  I also exhorted you to be of good cheer because I have overcome the world.

I overcame the world when I died to forgive you of your sins and was resurrected and ascended to heaven. After My resurrection, Mary looked into the sepulchre, and she saw two angels in white, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where My body had lain.

These were My guardian angels My Father gave Me when I walked on Earth.  My Father saw to it that I had an angel assigned to guard over the gates to My mind (My eye, ear, and mouth gates). He also assigned one to watch over My path. My Father has assigned two guardian angels to you also, so you can be of good cheer in the midst of turbulent times.

JOHN 16:33, 20:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment