SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, June 14, 2016

GUILT

I bore your guilt and shame when I died on the tree to reconcile you to My Father.  My enemy will always try to put guilt, shame, and condemnation upon you.  Do not let him.

Whenever you feel guilty about anything, simply come to Me, and confess your sins to Me.  I have already forgiven you for all of your sins (past, present, and future).  I have dressed you with My righteousness.  Confession is for your benefit to place you in a position to receive My forgiveness and My cleansing.

Release any feelings of guilt, shame, or condemnation to Me immediately whenever you experience them.  Receive My cleansing that is always available to you.  Always remember that as far as the east is from the west, so far have I removed your transgressions.

ISAIAH 54:4-5; PSALM 103:12

No comments:

Post a Comment