SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, June 29, 2017

RESISTS

God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble.  When you are in pride, you have two enemies: Me and the devil.  The devil is your enemy always, but I seldom am your enemy.  In fact, I call you My friend.

Some people live blessed lives and others have one trouble after another.  One of the reasons that people have so much trouble is that they are prideful.  They refuse to humble themselves before Me.
I am continually pouring out My grace upon My beloved.  However, when My beloved raise the umbrella of pride, the showers of My blessings will not fall their way.

I desire for you to humble yourself before Me every morning.  Present your body to Me as a living sacrifice and the members of your body to be used as instruments of My love, joy, and peace.  When you do this, My grace will be sufficient to carry you through every trial you may encounter that day.

JAMES 4:6

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Sommer - The Holy Spirit said "However, when My beloved raise the umbrella of pride, the showers of My blessings will not fall their way". This has been true in my life. I know when things are going well, I tend to not reach out to you Lord. Keep me in a position of being humble before you. You desire to give us good gifts if we will humble ourselves and pray. You will hear from heaven and heal our land.

    ReplyDelete