SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, June 26, 2017

LINE

Most parents want to keep their children in line.  They look for instant obedience and they expect respect.  Paul warned Timothy that in the last days children will be disobedient to parents,  You live in an age when children are saturated not with the water of My Word, but instead by worldly lustful thoughts that are conveyed through the media.

My word has keeping power.  Line upon line and precept upon precept in My Word needs to be declared out loud. When you declare My Word out loud, you use My Word as a sword against the enemy, and he has no choice but to flee.

When you trust yourself and your children into My hands, I have promised to lead you and your children in paths of righteousness for My name's same.  Declare My Word out loud today. When you continue in My Word, the truths in My Word will set you free from the spirits that attempt to seduce you to give into worldly lusts.

2 TIMOTHY 3:2; JOHN 17:14-20, 8:31-32; PSALM 23:3


1 comment:

  1. Mrs Sommers - The word you spoke that God's word has staying power is so important. I know when I get distracted and don't seek God with my whole heart I feel weak in my faith. But when I read God's word and meditate on it. I have staying power in my spirit and I am ready to stay in the fight longer with endurance and patience.

    ReplyDelete