SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, June 24, 2017

RANSOM

I ransomed you when you were a slave to My enemy.  Adam and Eve's disobedience opened the door for sin to enter the world.  Even little innocent babies are now born with a nature that wants to disobey Me instead of glorifying Me.

The price of My purchase was My own blood, and that price made it possible for the whole world to be free from the slavery of sin.  However, many choose not to believe this act of mercy and grace.  I rejoice that you received Me as your Lord and Savior.

On that joyous day that you repented of your sins and received the forgiveness of your sins (past, present, and future), I bathed you with My glory just as a new born baby is bathed shortly after they are born.  I wrapped you in the receiving blanket of My love, and I began the process of parenting you the rest of your life and for all eternity. Thank Me today for your new birth.

MATTHEW 20:28; MARK 10:45

1 comment:

  1. Lord - I thank you for my rebirth. You cleanse me of all unrighteousness for your namesake. Lord you are beautiful, your face is all I seek, and when your eyes are on this child, your grace abounds to me.

    ReplyDelete