SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, June 18, 2017

IMPORTANT

What is important in your life?  Before you answer this question, I want you to recount how your days are spent.  What is the first thing you think about when you arise from your sleep to face a new day?

If your relationship with Me is most important to you, then your thoughts as you arise from your bed and step your feet on the floor to begin the day will be focused on Me.  If this is not the case in your life, I would suggest that you be intentional to think about Me the first thing in the morning.

Some people just do not have time to spend a great deal of quality time with Me in the morning, but all I am asking of you is that you begin your day with a prayer of thanksgiving to Me for the day and also a request for My wisdom to saturate your day.  When you do this, you will be amazed at the end of the day of the number of times during the day that I have helped you make decisions and how often you thought about My presence with you throughout the day.

PSALM 5:3. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes Lord - When we start our day with you, you meet us there and give us confidence knowing you are with us as we meet the challenges of the day. Thank you for guiding us with your mighty right hand.

    ReplyDelete