SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, June 9, 2017

ALLOW

The big question that many have is: "How could I allow such suffering in this world?"  Remember what I told My disciples, "In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

I have chosen prayer to be the vehicle that enables Me to intervene in the lives of people.  When Adam and Eve disobeyed My Father, sin entered the world and will remain until there will be a new world.  The world you live in is spiraling down hill because of the sins of mankind that cause  corruption, conflict, and continual corrosion. 

I want all My beloved to understand how important prayer is.  I taught My disciples to pray, "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."  In heaven there is no corruption, conflict or corrosion.  Pray for your nation, your family, your friends, your church and the persecuted church.  Your prayers will avail much to help those who are experiencing tribulation and trials. 

JOHN 16:33; MATTHEW 6:10

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Sommer - Thank you for that word of encouragement from the Lord. I experienced some disappointment this week that pushed me back a notch. I know that God works through prayer but at first it was hard for me to pray. However. I do feel God's presence as he is bringing me out of those feelings. Job was such a great example to me. I certainly. am not equating my circumstance with Job, but I am encouraged by his faithfulness under some tremendous travails. Thanks for the reminder that God uses prayer to intervene in our lives. So simple a concept, but yet I forsake the communication through prayer.

    ReplyDelete