SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, July 31, 2013

VIEW

I want you to see things as I view them.  Often as you look at the day ahead, you think about all that you have to do in a day's time.  Sometimes this is overwhelming.  Instead of thinking about the whole day, just ask My Holy Spirit to help you view what He wants you to do next.  You will then be relieved of those feelings of frustration, agitation, and worry.

I also want you to view your moments on earth as precious.  Each moment you spend with Me is so very precious to Me.  When you daily spend those moments with Me, I am able to give you a fresh anointing and fill you with My joy, love, and peace.  You need those few moments with me before the day gets off to a roaring start with phone calls, appointments, and routine duties.

I want you to have an eternal view of your days rather than a temporal view of your days.  The question to ask yourself when you are worried or anxious about anything is, "What will this mean 10,000 years from now?"  When you think of your moments as moments in eternity,  you will be less likely to get into arguments with those around you.  You also will think about what you are about to say before you speak.  You will have time to ask yourself, "Will what I am about to say build up or tear down?"  Your daily speech will change for the better when you view things from an eternal perspective.

JOHN 17:3

No comments:

Post a Comment