SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, July 16, 2013

PLANNING

You well know that people make their plans, but I direct their steps.  It is good for you to make plans, but always submit those plans to Me and ask for My wisdom.  Also ask for My timing.  My timing is different than your timing.  I dwell in eternity where there is no time or space.  You live on earth where I have set the boundaries of time.

Live each day as if you might not be here tomorrow.  Only I know your appointed time to leave this earth to be with Me.  When you pray for people, pray that they make their appointment with death right on time - not a day early or a day late.

I do hold the keys of death and hell.  This is why it is so important for you to submit to Me daily and also to resist the devil.  He would like to shorten your days.  Never forget that I have given you the keys to the Kingdom.  This means that whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever you loose on earth is loosed in heaven.  Listen carefully to My Holy Spirit each day so that you will know how to make your plans and how to pray for the days of others and yourself.

JEREMIAH 10:23; HEBREWS 9:27; PSALM 37:23; MATTHEW 16:19; REV. 1:18

No comments:

Post a Comment