SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CROWNS

I wore the crown of thorns to prepare the way for you to receive the crowns that I will give you when I see you face to face.   These crowns are listed in My Word.  They are:

The crown of glory (1 Peter 5:1-4) - This crown is reserved for elders, pastors, and leaders in My Kingdom who faithfully feed their flocks and who set a glorious example for their flocks. ( 1 Peter 5:1-4)

The crown of rejoicing (1 Thessalonians 2:19) - This crown is reserved for those who daily rejoice in My presence and who will rejoice even more when I return.

The crown of righteousness (2 Timothy 4:8) - This crown is reserved for all those who love My appearing.

The crown of life (James 1:12) - This crown is reserved for all those who endure temptation (trials).

You are My crown and My glory.  When you receive these crowns, you will lay them at My feet as you worship Me, the King of Kings and the Lord of all.

REVELATION 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment