SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, July 19, 2013

TEMPORARY

Life on this earth is temporary.  I live in a realm where there is no space and no time.  People on earth are bound by time, and sometimes they think that when they go through trials that their  sufferings, and afflictions will last forever when they are going through them. 

My friend Paul had an understanding of how temporary life is when he wrote:

So then death works in us, but life in you.  We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak: knowing that He Who raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.  For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.  For this cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.  For our light affliction that is but for a moment, works for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory: while we look not at the things that are seen, but at the things that are not seen, for the things that are seen are temporal (temporary): but the things that are not seen are eternal.

2 CORINTHIANS 4:12-18

No comments:

Post a Comment