SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WALKING

My servant Paul said that he had run his race well.  Walking in the power of My Spirit, however, does not require running.  In fact, I desire for you to be intentional in your walk with Me.  I desire for you to be aware that I am with you and that I am also within you as you take steps of faith.  I do not require that you take leaps of faith.  Instead, I want you to have a steady pace with Me.  When people run with one another, it is hard for them to communicate because they are breathless and their bodies are under a great deal of stress. The walk of faith requires constant communication with Me.

Do not allow anything to hinder you as you walk with Me throughout the day.  Stress is one of your worst enemies.  Whenever you feel stressed out, come back with Me.  You have tried to go ahead of Me.  You are thinking about what tomorrow might bring, and I told you not to think about tomorrow.

The walk of faith is a steady paced walk that is aware of My presence moment by moment.  The walk of faith is one of total dependence upon My faith that operates within you.  I said to My disciples that if they had faith as a grain of mustard seed, they could speak to the mountain and it would be removed.  When I said this I wanted them to understand the impossibility of having such faith without depending completely upon My faith within them.  Today allow Me to strengthen your faith even as I strengthened the faith of Peter.  I prayed that his faith would not fail him.  His own faith failed momentarily so that he could transfer his dependence upon all the faith he could muster up to My faith that he received at Pentecost.

MATTHEW 17:20; GALATIANS 2:20 (KJV) - We live by the faith of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment