SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, September 21, 2012

FULFILLED

So many are looking for fulfillment in life.  They search for fulfillment in pleasure, travel, entertainment, success in business, and other ventures.  However, there is only one thing that will give total fulfillment in this life.  That one thing is to glorify Me moment by moment.  You are My glory created to make My presence known to all you meet.

You may ask, "How can I meet this great challenge of glorifying Me moment by moment?"  The answer to that question is that you cannot meet this challenge.  However, as you depend only on Me to be the One Who both gives you the will and the ways to glorify Me, you will be fulfilled and you will fulfill this challenge.

Yield yourself daily to Me.  Ask Me for a fresh anointing daily and stay filled with My Spirit all the day long by speaking to one another in psalms, singing spiritual songs, hymns, giving thank always for all things, making melody in your heart and above all loving others with My love.  When you stay filled with the Spirit, at the end of the day you will say, "This was a fruitful, fulfilling day."

PHILIPPIANS 2:13; EPHESIANS 5:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment