SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, September 13, 2012

EXCEPT/ ACCEPT

I accept you just as you are without any exceptions.  Many try to earn My love, but My love was freely given to them when I died on the tree to forgive you of all of your sins.  When you received My gifts of righteousness and grace, you positioned yourself to be in My eternal realm of acceptance.  My Father accepts you, not because of what you do for Him, but because of what I did for you.  You are now accepted in the beloved.  When My Father sees you, He sees Me, and I am His beloved, and you are My beloved. 

People are always striving to be accepted by others.  In fact, often they do things that are not wise to be accepted by their friends.  You do not have to prove yourself to anyone.  I have commissioned you to love as I love.  This is impossible without My Holy Spirit.  I have called you to forbear with others.  This means that you are willing to put up with the peculiarties of others and accept them as I accept them.  Just remember that you also have peculiarities.

Ask Me today to help you see others as I see them.  Your day will be much brighter if you do this.

EPHESIANS 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment