SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, September 8, 2012

FRIEND

There was a time when I told My disciples that I no longer called them My servants, but I called them My friends because I had shared with them everything that I heard from My Father,  I shared how I chose them and appointed them to bear much fruit and that their fruit should remain.  I said that whatever they asked the Father in My name that He would grant their requests.

I say the same thing to you today.  You are My friend.  It is My joy to share with you everything that My Father ever told Me.  You can daily read what Father told Me as you read My Word.  I commanded My disciples to love one another. 

A true friend is one with whom you can share all that is on your heart and the deeper things of life.  I am your true friend, and I have the words of life.  Meditate on the words that I spoke when I walked on Earth and your friendship with Me will grow deeper and deeper.  Talk to Me daily just as you talk to the friends you trust. It is My delight to hear your heart spoken to Me in honesty and sincerity.  I also rejoice when I hear the requests you make to My Father in My name.

JOHN 15:15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment