SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, April 7, 2020

STIMULUS

Your government recently released a stimulus package to spur the economy during this virus crisis. This will give business owners, manufacturers, and even families the incentive to keep moving ahead even though the interruption to the economy has really slowed it down.

I want you to use this time when you have to be sheltered in your homes to seek My face.  You have a stimulus package of My promises to spur you on in your faith.  When you declare these promises, your faith will be stimulated.

Here is a promise that you can meditate on today and in the morning.  I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that you ask or think according to the power that works within you.
I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind.  These two promises will stimulate not only your faith, but also your trust in Me.

EPHESIANS 4:20; 2 TIMOTHY 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment