SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, April 8, 2020

ENDURANCE

I know you are thinking that you cannot endure one more minute of this virus crisis.  Let Me remind you of what My brother James wrote:  "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into divers trials; knowing this that the trying of you faith works patience, but let patience have its perfect work so that you may be perfect and entire wanting nothing (James 1:2-4)"
 
This crisis is about perfecting the faith of My body on Earth (every believer who confesses Me as their Lord and their Savior), so that they will be ready for the last great harvest before I come.

Every trial you experience is a test of your faith.  I want My church (My body of believers) to have their faith perfected and completed before I come again.  I want you to allow patience (endurance) to have its perfect and complete work in you. You let patience have its perfect work in you by remaining in joy throughout this crisis.  I know you can do this as you abide in Me, My Word, and My love.  I have faith in you.

JAMES 1:2-4; JOHN 15:5-11

No comments:

Post a Comment