SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, April 3, 2020

REJOICE

My beloved Paul gave many reasons why he was rejoicing even while he was bound and in prison.  I know that some of you feel like you are in prison since you have to stay in your homes during this pandemic.  It might be uplifting to review reasons why Paul was able to rejoice even in hard circumstances.

Here are just a few: He rejoiced that the gospel was being preached and that I would be magnified in his body whether he lived or died. He rejoiced in the hope that he would see the church in Philippi. You also can rejoice knowing that you once again will be able to fellowship face to face with your church and that through technology you can even fellowship while you are in your home.

He rejoiced that one day he would be able to fellowship with Me face to face, but for now he rejoiced that he could worship Me in the Spirit and know My presence with him. He rejoiced in their care for him. Joy comes as we care for others.  Reach out in some way to someone and share that you care.

PHILIPPIANS 1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment