SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, April 14, 2020

HOSPITALS

Pray for all of your hospital workers who are risking their lives as they care for the sick.  When I walked on Earth, I healed whoever I encountered during the day.  I was not able to heal the multitudes, but I was able to feed them.

I spent much time before sunrise to talk with My heavenly Father.  He had special assignments for Me during each day.  I listened for His voice and I only did the things He told Me to do, and I only said the things that He wanted Me to say.

Pray for your hospital workers to seek My wisdom and direction during each day they spend caring for the ill during this virus crisis.  Pray that they will hear the still quiet voice of My Holy Spirit Who leading and directing them.  I want you also to fine tune your ability to hear My voice as you read My Word and seek the direction of My Spirit. I have many assignments for you also.

MARK 1:35

No comments:

Post a Comment