SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, April 3, 2017

VISIONS

My prophet Joel spoke about the last days.  My Spirit thru him said that in the last days My Holy Spirit would be poured out on all flesh.  He said that old men will dream dreams, young men will see visions, and sons and daughters will prophesy. 

This prophesy is unfolding even as I speak to you today.  People in many countries and cultures who in the past have rejected Me are having visions of Me.  My Spirit is touching many lives because you live in the time of the last great harvest.

During these last days I want you to continue to pray for lost souls.  I want you to pray for laborers, prayer warriors, who will birth thru the power of My Spirit many souls.  Prayer is spiritual labor and I have called many intercessors to labor in prayer for the lost.  My Spirit is released to gather in this last great harvest as you are faithful to pray for the lost.  Also pray for more laborers.

JOEL 2:28-29

4 comments:

  1. Well, if your blog cover the family then i would love to part of this family:) Linda, you have become a major in this field i know. Just keep sharing some wonderful stuff here. See you soon with the new post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know that you are keeping your career, family, passion and religion all togather. Wish you a blessed life and career ahead. I will follow your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!. With spellcaster on game sims 4 cheats brings balance to the realm or get into some mischief.

    ReplyDelete