SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, April 16, 2017

GOLD/SILVER

Almost every day you are bombarded by advertisements that convey this message, "Invest in gold and silver and your money will be safe when the market crashes."  I want you to invest in something that is worth more than gold and silver. I want you to invest in My kingdom on Earth.

The way that you can invest in My kingdom is by declaring the redemptive power of My blood that was shed for the remission of the sins of the whole world.  Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin.  The law in Leviticus declares this truth.

My shed blood provides the only way that anyone can be made righteous, but few understand this truth.  Listen to My Word, "You were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver of gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as a lamb without blemish and without spot."  I was foreordained before the foundation of the world to be the perfect sacrifice that would not just cover sin, but take it away. I was raised from the dead so that those who believe in Me may be made righteous before My Father and receive eternal life. I AM RISEN INDEED.

LEVITICUS 17:11; 1 PETER 1:17-21 


1 comment: