SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, March 28, 2015

REST

When you truly trust Me, you will come to Me with every care.  I gave you this invitation.  I never want you to be loaded down with cares.  I am your "Good Shepherd."  When you worry and are anxious over situations, I want to comfort you.  Remember, however, that what you release to Me, I will always bless.

I want you to have an open hand to praise and worship Me.  As you lift your hands in worship to Me, also lift every care to Me.  Release is the secret to rest.  When you know that you can do nothing without My help, you will stop trying to fix things yourself.  You then will enter that Sabbath rest because you believe that I have heard your petitions and I am answering them.

The children of Israel never entered the Sabbath rest I promised them because they had doubt and unbelief.  When you experience situations in your life that you have a hard time understanding, trust in Me instead of relying on your own understanding.  Trust that I know every detail about your situation.

MATTHEW 11:28-30; 1 JOHN 5:14-15; PROVERBS 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment