SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, February 17, 2015

RECOVERY

One of the most difficult parts of having an operation is the recovery process that follows.  The recovery time seems unending, but there will be an end.  The hope is always that you will have learned something helpful during the recovery period and also that you will not have to have that same surgery again.

Physical surgery and spiritual surgery are very much alike.  I am the "Great Physician" Who uses My Word as a skilled two-edged surgeon's knife to do heart surgery on you.  The heart is the inner man part of you that includes your spirit and soul.

The writer of Hebrew wrote: "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (HEBREWS 4:12)." 

Submit yourself to Me today and allow Me to do the heart surgery on you.  Study My Word and you will be able to discern those strongholds in your life that need to be pulled down.  If you are in the recovery process after spiritual surgery, do not be discouraged if you see some of the same mental and emotional patterns arising again.  Give that part of the recovery to Me, and let Me finish the good work that I have begun in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment