SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, February 3, 2015

INSPIRATION

My Holy Spirit is your "Helper," Who knows exactly what scriptures in My Word that will both encourage you and inspire you on any given day.  After you read your daily readings from My Word, ask My Holy Spirit to lead you to the verses in My Word that you will need to hear and read that day.

You will receive twice as much inspiration and encouragement when you read those verses My Spirit gives you out loud.  You have two set of ears (spiritual and physical). Faith comes by hearing and hearing by My Word.

When you read those special verses out loud, you will be declaring My Word into the atmosphere, and those demonic spirits that would love to give you a dark day, will flee immediately. Satan is the "Prince and Power of the Air."  My Word becomes the sword of the Spirit when you release My Word into the air. Your physical body and your soul and spirit will be inspired and encouraged as you declare My Word out loud.

ROMANS 10:17

No comments:

Post a Comment