SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, February 24, 2015

DELIGHT

I know how delighted you are when you have all your children and grandchildren together under one roof.  You delighted in them when they were much younger, but the way you delighted in them has changed since several of your grandchildren are entering adulthood.

When your children were young, you delighted in their joyful playing and singing.  You loved to see them share together peacefully and laugh unceasingly.  Now you delight in their discussions about life.  You see the wisdom they have gained over the years, and you stand in awe of their knowledge.

The change in the way you delight in your children and grandchildren is exactly the change that has happened to the way I delight in you since you now have matured.  I delight in the way you have grown in My wisdom and it thrills Me to see you diligently gain knowledge of Me through My Word.  Always remember that I rejoice and delight over you day by day.  Today sing songs to Me like a little child and study My Word like a mature adult and know that I am always delighted in you.

ZEPHANIAH 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment