SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, August 10, 2013

YESTERDAY

Love keeps no record of wrongs.  Whenever something happens in a day's time to hurt or offend you, I want you to come to Me.  Pour out your complaint to Me and Me only.  Do not keep reviewing the hurt and the offense in your mind.  Satan loves for you to do this.  If you resist releasing your hurt and offense to Me,, you run the risk of having a root of bitterness spring up in your heart.  If this happens, you will have difficulty not only with the person who offended or hurt you, but you will have difficulty in all of your relationships.

Yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery, but never forget that today is a gift.  Read 1 Corinthians 13 (what some call the "Love Chapter.").  This chapter in My Word is not about your own love.  You could never attain the qualities of love listed in this chapter.  This passage is about My love.  My love within you is able to help you to not keep a record of suffered wrongs and My love within you can help you never to be offended.

Receive My love today.  Understand that nothing you do or say will ever offend Me.  I greatly desire to help you win the victory over wounding in your life.  Today, put on the My breastplate of righteousness that will protect  you from receiving wounding words (critical, angry and condemning words). When someone criticizes you, gets angry with you, or looks at you with and expression of disdain, excuse yourself and speak this out loud, "Thank You Jesus that My righteousness is of you."
Do this consistently, and soon you will be walking on the love path I desire for you to travel.

1 CORINTHIANS 13; HEBREWS 12:15

No comments:

Post a Comment