SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, August 26, 2013

TRESPASS

The prayer that I taught My disciples was a prayer that My Father loves to hear.  When that prayer is prayed with a sincere heart, My Father's will in your life will be manifested.  One of the key exhortations in that prayer is to ask My Father to forgive your own debts as you forgive your debtors.  Then I added that "if you forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." Later I exhorted those who believe in Me to make sure they have forgiven all those who have wronged them when they pray..

When someone offends you, it is vital that you forgive them.  If you find yourself reviewing all the ways people in your life have hurt you, that is evidence that you have not sincerely forgiven them.
Love takes no thought of suffered wrongs. 

Your prayers will be most effective when you make sure that you have forgiven all those who have hurt you.  True forgiveness occurs when you can release all judgment of those people who have hurt you to Me.  When you do this, you will see the answers to the prayers that you have been praying for years.

MATTHEW 6:12, 15; MARK 11:25-26;

No comments:

Post a Comment