SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, August 27, 2013

LIGHT

I am the light of the world, and the light of My glory is within you.  My Father commanded the light to shine out of darkness into your heart to give you the light of the knowledge of the glory of My Father in My very face.  You have this treasure within your earthen vessel, so that the excellency of My power might be of My Father and not of you.

You experience troubles every day and they seem to come to you from all directions.  You may be persecuted for righteousness sake, and you may be even at the point of despair.  All this happens to show forth My glory within your vessel and out from your vessel to the world.

Do not murmur and complain about your circumstances.  Instead, understand that you have been chosen to reveal My light to the world through the joy, patience, peace, hope, and love that you display in the midst of those circumstances.  Stay steadfast in your faith and soon you will see My glory displayed in your life in a mighty way. Give Me thanks continually and rejoice.  Remember to rejoice in Me always even in the midst of trials.

2 CORINTHIANS 4:6-10; JAMES 1:2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment