SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, August 29, 2013

RESTORATION

I am your redeemer Who can restore all broken relationships.  I can restore the years the locusts have eaten.  My enemy is a liar and he loves to deceive people.  The major deception he uses is to cause a person to feel like there is no way a relationship can be healed and restored.  This is a wicked lie because I am the healer of broken hearts and I am the restorer of broken relationships.  I am the way the truth and the life. 

When a relationship seems to be dissolved, I wait with open arms to embrace the one who humbles himself or herself and comes to Me for help.  There is no such thing as irreconcilable differences when the two in a relationship are seeking My help and trust Me with all of their hearts.

My heart is grieved when people believe the lies of the enemy.  The truth is that there is nothing too hard for Me and there is no heart that is so hard that I cannot soften. Pray for those today who feel that there is no hope for restoration.  This is a lie because I am their hope.  To restore means to make better than before.  I long to do this in every broken relationship.

JOEL 2:25

No comments:

Post a Comment