SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, June 12, 2013

ROOTS

Many on earth keep looking for their roots.  People study their genealogies to discover relatives from past generations.  Adopted children search for their natural parents to trace their roots. There are roots in My line that will enable you to discover how carefully My Father ordained for Me to be born on earth from My special and chosen parents.  My mother Mary was chosen to carry Me in her womb after the Holy Spirit impregnated her.  She was from the house of David.  Joseph was chosen to be a father to Me while I was on earth.  My heavenly Father saw to it that Joseph was also from the house of David.

Roots are important, but the roots I want you to discover are the roots of My love.  I want you to be rooted and grounded in My love.

The highest root of My love is My grace that continually pours upon you from My throne room of grace. 

The deepest root of My love is My forgiveness.  I can shine My light to reach deep into the recesses of your being to forgive and cleanse the dark areas of your life.

The widest root of My love is My truth. I am all truth, and knowing Me will set you free to live your life free from deception.

The longest root of My love is My mercy. My mercy is extended to all generations.

Pray today for My Holy Spirit to root and ground you in My love.

EPHESIANS 3:16-19







No comments:

Post a Comment