SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, June 16, 2013

IMMUNE

My desire for you is that you build up your physical and spiritual immune system.  You are diligent to build up your physical immune system, but I want you to be just as diligent to build up your spiritual immune system.  My Word tells you how to do this.

As you abide in Me daily, My joy will fill you and you will be strengthened.  As you abide in My Word daily, My Word will feed you the nourishing food that will build up your spiritual immune system. As you abide in My love and are careful to daily ask My Holy Spirit to fill your heart with My love so that you can love others as I love them, you will not have strife or stress in your life.  Stress and strife are the robbers Satan sends to destroy your spiritual immune system.  Those robbers will rob you of My peace and you will be frustrated, anxious, fearful, and resentful.

You will have total immunity against all the attempts of My enemy to invade and rob you of spiritual health when you are faithful to absorb My love, My joy, and My peace.

JOHN 15

No comments:

Post a Comment