SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, June 15, 2013

HEALING

One of the works of My enemy is sickness.  I spent a good part of My life on earth healing those who were sick and oppressed of the devil.  Sickness entered the earth when Adam and Eve sinned.  I came to redeem you from the oppression of the devil and every sickness and disease.  I purchased healing for all those who will believe when I bore 40 stripes on My back.  Peter said that I bare your sins in My body on the tree to enable you to be dead to sin and to live to righteousness.  I purchased your right to live and not die by the stripes I bore on My back.  By My stripes you are healed.

Some question whether or not it is My will to heal.  I gave My own life's blood to purchase your healing.  I taught you to pray, "Thy kingdom come.  Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven."
There is no sickness in heaven.  When you pray for your healing, you can be confident that you are praying according to My will and that I not only hear your prayers, but that I also answer your prayer for healing.

1 PETER 2:24; MATTHEW 6:10, I JOHN 5:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment