SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, June 25, 2013

DETERMINATION

I want you to understand that both the devil and My Father desire to determine your life. The devil is a thief, a deceiver, and he is determined to destroy your testimony and even your life. My Father is just as determined to bless you with abundant life through believing in Me. 

You do not have to fear the enemy.  I have given you all power through My name over him.  His demonic spirits have to bow when they hear My name.  You can break the enemy's power and cancel out his assignments against you.

When you are determined to submit yourself (your body, soul, and spirit) to Me daily, you will be able to receive My blessings and enter into all I have promised you. Face every day with a determination to submit to Me.  You submit to Me when you abide in Me, My love, and My Word.
Then use your spiritual weapons to combat the enemy.  Remember always that the battle is mine and the victory is yours.  This is the victory that overcomes the world even your faith.

JAMES 4:7; JOHN 15; 1 JOHN 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment