SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, April 22, 2012

SENSES

My servant David knew the value of rehearsing all the times I came to His rescue or blessed him in some way.  Rehearsing past encounters with Me is a way to keep you moving in faith.  Faith truly is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.  However, the foundation for your faith is both your encounters with Me, "The Living Word," and your meditation upon MyWord.

As you read My Word, allow My Spirit to awaken your senses to hear My voice, see Me in your mind's eye (your imagination), hear My still, quiet voice, smell the fragrance of My presence with you, and taste and see that I am good.  I created your senses to enhance your experiences with Me.  I am ever present with you, but so few take the time to receive My touch. 

Take time daily to receive My touch and I will awaken your senses to experience My presence with you as you read My Word.  You have spiritual eyes and ears that long to see Me and hear Me.

PSALM 34:8

No comments:

Post a Comment