SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

PATH

I know the rest of the story and this is why you can be at rest every day. I am your "Good Shepherd" Who leads you in paths of righteousness for My sake. My reputation with others depends upon your representation of Me on this earth. I am no longer in the flesh on earth and the way others can see Me is through you. This is why the enemy's assignment is to move you off the path that I have prepared for you. He wants to destroy your testimony, but when you rest every detail of your life into My hands, the devil will not be able to hinder your path.

The key to traveling this path is to recognize that without Me you can do nothing. Also when you realize that you do not stand against the enemy in your own righteousness, but in My righteousness, you will victoriously walk the path I have prepared for you and you will be My love letter read by those who watch you. The goal in this life is to glorify Me on earth. Thank Me daily that I have chosen you to reveal My love to others.

PSALM 23

No comments:

Post a Comment