SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, April 2, 2012

PRIDE

Whenever you feel guilty or are ashamed of your past sins, you are in pride. Whenever you feel unworthy, you are in pride. When you are in pride, I cannot give you the fulness of My grace because I give grace to the humble and I resist the pride.

Today is today. Today is a new day. Yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery. Put your past under My blood. Do not dwell on past sins. I have forgiven them. Focus on Me. When I died for your sins, I bore ALL of your sins - past, present, and future. When you understand this and receive this truth in your heart, you will not ever have to feel false guilt, shame and condemantion. It is the devil who wants to keep you bound in the sins of the past so that you do not make progress in your spiritual life with Me.

Today thank Me for My complete forgiveness. Give all feelings of guilt to Me. I will take those feelings away. If I am not ashamed of you, why do you feel ashamed of yourself? I love you, and I want you to feel the embrace of My love today. When you receive My embrace, you will also receive My grace (the supernatural power to break the power of sin in your life).

No comments:

Post a Comment