SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, March 29, 2012

TRAVEL

I love to travel. I traveled to earth and was born as a babe. I traveled from Nazareth to Egypt when I was a boy and then returned to Nazareth. I traveled to Jerusalem three times a year to the feasts. In fact, I observed every feast in Jerusalem.

During My short ministry of three 1/2 years I traveled daily around the Sea of Galilee. I visited every village and every town. I did not have a back pack or a suitcase. I took no food with Me. I trusted My Father to take care of My needs and He did. Soon there were many who followed Me in My travels. Many of them supplied a place for Me to sleep and to dine. My favorite spot on the Galilee was Peter's home. His mother-in-law loved to cook. They often had church in their home.

When I was about to be crucified, I traveled from the Mt. of Olives to Jerusalem where I was welcomed by the crowds. Then I traveled the long road in Jerusalem to Golgotha. When I reached Golgotha and took My last breath, My Spirit left My body and I traveled to preach to those saints in Abraham's bosom. After I was raised from the dead, I traveled to receive the promise of My Father. Then I traveled back to earth and enjoyed the fellowship with My disciples.

I ascended into heaven from the Mt. of Olives and soon I will travel back to earth and set My feet once again on the Mt. of Olives. Through all My travels, I had you on My heart. I gave My life for you and one day you will travel to meet Me in the air to attend the marriage supper I have prepared for you.

LUKE 16:22; 1 PETER 3:19

No comments:

Post a Comment