SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CONSTANT

My love for you is constant and unchanging. You live in a world that is full of inconsistencies. Just as soon as you think something will continue and be constant, a "suddenly" happens to change those circumstances. The "suddenly" could be a loss of a job, a loss of health, or even a sudden loss of a loved one. This is why you must live in the moment. Each moment I give you is a gift. Cherish the moments, but more than that, cherish the people you are with during that moment.

I ministered to those who came to Me as I walked the shores of Galilee. Each person I ministered to was precious to Me. It was My unchanging, constant, and extravagant love that changed those I touched and those I taught. My love is the most powerful weapon that you can use against the enemy who comes to rob, steal, and destroy.

Today ask the Holy Spirit to so fill your heart with My love that My love will evelope all those you see or talk with today. When My love envelopes people, they are changed from glory to glory.

2 CORINTHIANS 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment