SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, March 9, 2012

DECISIONS

When you come to Me for wisdom, it is my delight to give My wisdom to you. I am all wisdom. Talk to Me whenever you are trying to make an important decision. There are always several options when you are about to make a major decision. Write those options out on paper and then present those options to Me in prayer. Also ask Me to confirm from My Word what you think would be the best decision. Share what you believe would be the best decision according to My Word with someone you trust. See if circumstances line up also to confirm what you believe is the right way to go.

I am a detailed God. I know your future and you do not. This is why you should always ask for My input before you commit yourself to a final decision. If you do not have a peace in your heart about the decision you are considering, do not act on that decision. Wait to hear from Me and wait for the seal of My peace within your heart. So many of your Bible heroes made mistakes that affected generations to come when they failed to inquire of Me. Do not lean on your own understanding in decision making and be careful not to do anything in haste.

PROVERBS 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment