SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, January 15, 2012

SAFETY

You live in a world that is falling apart. The earth is in a state of dying. Ever since mankind
chose to sin, the earth has experienced progressive corruption. The earth right now is groaning like a woman in labor for My return. This is why you see more and more earthquakes, floods, famines, and other natural disasters. I told My followers when I walked on earth that the increase of these natural disasters would be one of the signs of My soon return.

You, however, do not need to be alarmed by what you see happening in these last days. You are safe in My Father's heart. You are hid with Me in My Father. This is why you can remain in complete peace no matter what you may experience. My everlasting arms are around you and will always be until you see Me face to face. I have given you the inheritance of My peace, and I want you to share that inheritance. You have such good news to tell to those who are troubled because of the times. Look for opportunities to share this good news today and every day.

MATTHEW 24:7; MARK 13:8; LUKE 21:11; COLOSSIANS 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment