SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CENTER

I hold the whole world together by My Word. If My Word were removed, the earth would soon be off course. I am the beginning of all things and I am the center of all things. When you place Me in the center of your life - your work, your family, your friends, and all aspects of your life, I will be able to keep your life from falling apart. Your life gets off course, when I am no longer central in your life. When this happens, you cannot blame the devil or anyone else. You have chosen to put Me in a box and have laid that box on the shelf for a season.

My heart grieves when I see a person who has once chosen to make Me central in their life makes that choice to put themselves (their own interests, ambitions, and plans) in the center. I am the "Living Word" Who longs to gather you to Myself. I long to put the pieces of your broken heart together again. However, I cannot do this if you do not come to Me and renew your fellowship with Me.

COLOSSIANS 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment