SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, January 22, 2012

OBSTACLES

An obstacle is anything that stands in the way of something being accomplished or hinders someone from making progress. I recognize that there are obstacles in your life as you make your journey on earth with Me. I had many obstacles when I walked on earth, but I was able to surmount those obstacles as I put My full trust in My Father in heaven. He had a plan for Me. I knew that He would enable Me by the power of the Holy Spirit's anointing upon Me and in Me to
finish all the work My Father had assigned Me to do on earth.

Now you can leap over every obstacle in your life that the enemy sends to hinder your spiritual progress. I live within you and My Spirit empowers you to keep moving ahead. Never look back, and the moment you encounter an obstacle, call upon the power of My Spirit to help you to keep moving ahead. Paul wrote that he pressed on to the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Me. All I ask you to do is to press on in faith, trusting Me completely to come to your aid the moment you encounter something or someone that hinders your spiritual progress. I am the author and finisher of your faith, and rest assured that you will finish your journey on earth well. You will accomplish every work I have designed for you to accomplish.

HEBREWS 12:2; 1 THESSALONIANS 5:24; PHILIPPIANS 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment