SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

IMAGINATION

I have given you a divine imagination. When you worship Me, you are able to imagine where I am. You can see Me sitting on the right hand of My Father. You can see the host of angels and saints worshipping around My throne. Through your divine imagination you can join with other saints as they worship Me.

When you worship Me with others, I have promised to be in the midst of you. I join you in your worship of My Father. With your divine imagination you can see Me next to you as you worship. You can see Me with My hands lifted to My Holy Father as we worship Him together.

Hebrews records that "I will declare your name to My brethren, in the midst of the assembly, I will sing praise to You." When you gather with others to worship Me, use your divine imagination to see Me worshipping My Holy Father with you. My angels also surround you as you lift your voice in worship. When you use your divine imagination in worship, I can open your eyes to see into the spirit realm. Picture Me today right before your face all day long. The recognition of My presence with you will bring you great joy.

HEBREWS 2:12; PSALM 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment